Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 24, 2014

Flexibility & Changes

Happy Motivational Monday!! I wanted to share one piece of advice I give every family during our first few visits. I always say…if you want to see change and progress, you have to change your technique and strategy, and be open to change, suggestions, and recommendations. There will be some tears, tantrums, and trying times, however, you can almost guarantee there will be some progress! I hope this encourages families to be open to strategies and techniques your therapist may offer before negating it, and I encourage therapists to share this advice with families and allow them to ponder it instead of being forceful with changes, recommendations and/or suggestions. Have an amazing day and feel free to share positive advice you share with your families!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment