Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Organized State of Mind


So…if you don’t know by now, I am a self-proclaimed organization freak. I have provided the chart that I use daily to keep track of all of my visits and clients, as scheduling in early intervention can overwhelm you if you do not plan ahead and maintain organization. I have a pretty consistent schedule each week, however, life happens and it may vary from time to time. I also use a weekly/monthly planner, to write down the child’s name and their scheduled sessions, as well as keeping a caseload sheet (child’s name, address, caregiver phone number, etc.) paperclipped to the inside front flap of my planner. Early intervention providers, please feel free to use this chart or share your own chart. Thank you and have a beautiful day J

Kiddo
IFSP Date
# of Visits
Notes
Frequency
Birthdates






















































No comments:

Post a Comment